Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums

gtaguy17's 1989 Pontiac Firebird Trans AM GTA
My newly acquired 1989 Trans Am GTA. She is in beautiful shape with just 39,000 miles and mostly stock, with just some suspension and exhaust modifications. Got her in October 2013.

The list of modifications:
It has 18 Centerline Dagger rims(I have the original gold diamond spoke ones too).
New Dyno Don Headers with a cat delete (with an exhaust cutout) going to a new Magnaflow exhaust.
New struts and shocks (kyb).
New springs(Eibach lowering). Car is lowered about 1 1/2 inches.
New tie rods, end links and all front and rear bushing replaced with poly bushings.
New pan hard bar and rear lower control arms.

The car came with all the original removed parts and the factory wheels and tires.

I also have a brand new magnaflow dual cat for the car which I don't know if I'll ever use. I'm kind of fond of how it sounds and runs without the cats.

I'm looking forward to enjoying the car for many years to come. Always wanted a GTA model when I was younger. I had a 1982 Blue Trans Am & 1985 Black & Gold Trans Am, both of which were purchased new.
Photos
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg