Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA CARS WANTED

GTA CARS WANTED Looking to buy a pristine GTA for your own collection.... or maybe you're looking for a "fixer-upper" car? Whatever you're looking for.... post your listing HERE!

Old 02-19-2001   #1
REMOVED USER

Wanted: 1987-1990 GTA Black

Wanted 1987-1990 GTA. Must be black and have 350tpi. Must be all original. NO MODS! Black or tan interior. Cloth or leather doesn't matter. T-tops preferred but not a must. Must be RUST FREE! Excellent interior. Decent paint. Must be solid! Prefer digital dash. Mileage is not important. Must have sound and original motor.
Old 02-21-2001   #2
REMOVED USER

Re: GTA wanted

I haven't listed it on here, but I have a 87 GTA for sale. It is black, with digital dash, tan interior, no T-tops. It has the original motor, 350 TPI, is rust free and in excellent condition. It has the original paint, but does have some fading on the roof and hood. You can email me at mrmoats@icx.net for more information. I have pics available too.
Old 02-22-2001   #3
REMOVED USER

black 88

i have an 88 gta black /black cloth,350,auto,t-tops,its a florida car so theres no rust,76000 miles im the second owner.digital dash.the car is all original except for the rear spoiler,the only mod to the car is slp headers and exhaust..i still have original manifolds and y-pipe and would be willing to put them back on...email me for pics if you want to..
woodwrks@mc.net
Old 03-08-2001   #4
REMOVED USER

87 Black GTA

I have an '87 Black GTA for sale. The car runs great and looks very nice. 5.7, auto, black cloth interior (in great shape except driver's seat), analog dash. Excellent driver, higway miles. Lots of equipment rebuilt or replaced in the last several months. NOTE: It has a sunroof that was installed by the dealership when it was new. Asking $3,650. Photos upon request. 540 368-0974 after 7 EST
Old 03-11-2001   #5
REMOVED USER

Wanted Trans am

Hi there I am looking for a gta color black preferably I live in Marion Kentucky price under $4500 I don't care on the body damage or rust milage is ok as long as under 200,000 and prefer t-tops but no major deal i I can't get them if you have pics please email me at Wyldstalyn@hotmail.com thanks
Old 03-13-2001   #6
REMOVED USER

Re: black 88

What kind of spoiler is on the car? Is the car still located in FL?