Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA SPECIFIC > GTA NON-TECH

GTA NON-TECH Got a question about non-mechanical items related to your GTA.... whatever they may be? Then post it HERE!

Old 05-25-2001   #1
REMOVED USER

Any GTA/TTA/Trans Am owners live in NYC area?

Just curious how many other GTA/TTA owners live in the city. I hardly ever see these cars around here, just one white GTA in Manhattan. Guess it's cause it's such a big urban area. The majority of other Firebirds and Trans Ams i see here are really worn out. I'm in the Flatbush, Brooklyn area. Far as I know, I'm the only GTA owner in this area.

Fred
'91 Metallic Grey GTA
Old 05-30-2001   #2
REMOVED USER

Bayside GTA

Live in Bayside 89 GTA 33K miles, maybe will hook up some day.
Old 07-01-2001   #3
REMOVED USER

Re: Bayside GTA

hey, good to hear from another GTA New Yorker. would you happen to be a part of any Trans Am or Firebird clubs around here? I know of some Camaro clubs but haven't seen any for the Firebird. Thanx
Old 07-09-2001   #4
REMOVED USER

Sorry

Haven't been back in a while, to answer your question not that i know of, are cars are so rare in these parts that we are almost extinct, but dosen't mean we can't start one. If we can find enough NYC people we could set something up.