Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > NON-GTA SPECIFIC > GENERAL TECH (NON-GTA)

GENERAL TECH (NON-GTA) Got a technical question or problem with your non-GTA vehicle but want the expertise of the GTA community? Post your non-GTA technical questions here!

Old 08-20-2012   #1
RCrowe

multimeter problems

i got one of those cheep innova 3300 a few years ago and now i think it crapped out on me but i'm not sure. i was trying to check my injectors since that are the original ones, and i am getting odd ohm readings. the readings don't hold steady at all, they just keep dropping. i tried touching the two leads together and i get the same readings. is the thing fried or am i doing something wrong? oh and i did try a new battery in the meter with the same results.
RCrowe is offline   Reply With Quote