Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA PARTS WANTED

GTA PARTS WANTED Looking for just the right part(s) out there to restore your GTA to its former glory? Whatever you need to find.... post your listing HERE!

Old 04-01-2011   #1
jstanfi1

WTB GTA Gray Leather Seats

I'd like to find a set of GTA-style gray leather seats for my T/A. Ideally, they'd be in great shape with a power drivers seat, but I'd be willing to consider a less expensive set that needs recovered. Shipping or pickup a reasonable distance from Indiana would be possible. If anyone out there has/knows of a full set please PM!
jstanfi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012   #2
jstanfi1

Re: WTB GTA Gray Leather Seats

Just a bump to see if anyone has a set of gray GTA seats. Plastics need to be in great shape, as do mechanicals and air bladders and pump, but seats themselves can need recovered. Leather or cloth OK. Would pay a premium price for ready to install seats in gray leather.
jstanfi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #3
89JerseyGTA

Re: WTB GTA Gray Leather Seats

Search eBay, there is a company that has spectacular Gta seat covers a in leather with custom embroidery. If you don't think you can do the recov or take new skins to a shop. They have vinyl for like 900 and leather is 1300.

I,m on vaca now, have the link on home computer. Bump this or pm me in a week.
89JerseyGTA is offline   Reply With Quote