Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA CARS FOR SALE

GTA CARS FOR SALE Got a GTA that, Heaven Forbid, you're looking to send to a good home for whatever reason? Then post your listing HERE.....!

Old 04-04-2010   #1

1989 GTA for sale (S.E.Georgia)

I have for sale a 1989 Flame Red Metallic GTA.Has a little over 130,00 miles on it now.here is the list of problems it currently has.The guy i got it from damaged the hood and front fenders on it.the hood is just a regular TA hood and it has the vented front fenders.needs a paint job.Only one light comes up.Incorrect center taillight cap.heater core was bypassed and the oil cooler was removed.Interior needs to be replaced.

The good stuff.Included in this sale are the following parts i collected for the GTA,but haven't yet installed.

1:Bolt/Weld in Subframe Connectors
2:Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms and Panhard bar
3:Red Powdercoated Wonder Bar
4:Gunmetal Gray Strut Tower Brace
5:99+TA Manual Center Console(has 3 cup holders)
6:2.5" Billet Aluminum Rear Spacers
7:90-92 Z28 complete vehicle wiring harness
8:90-92 Z28 Engine ECU #730
9:Spare Steering Column (Replaced origional with another with working radio controls)
10:Notchback Hatch(Still have original Hatch if you want it)
11:low profile Wing(similar to the Z28,just lower)
12:Replacement heater core
13:5 point camlock safety harness.

The GTA has the notchback hatch already on it,a TPI Airfoil installed,and a new flowmaster crossflow muffler with 2.5" stainless exhaust tips.The factory Steering wheel radio controls work and includes the adapter to control the aftermarket radio that is in it now.

Asking 2 Different Prices,One for all the accessories + GTA,or Just The GTA with installed accessories.

$3000 for all of it,or $1600 for the GTA Itself.PM me if there is anyone interested.I am selling the car locally,but i decided to list the car first on this website on the net before anywhere else.

Here are a few pics of the GTA.And it does have the Y84 RPO in the center console.Will upload that pic sometime this afternoon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cell Pics 133.jpg (61.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Cell Pics 134.jpg (75.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Cell Pics 136.jpg (69.7 KB, 14 views)
kavesman1 is offline   Reply With Quote