Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA SPECIFIC > GTA MISC

GTA MISC What you're looking to find out about your GTA doesn't fit in the above categories? Then post your topic HERE!

Old 01-07-2006   #1
Gerry
Retired Network Janitor

Source for new ASC convertible sticker ?

Well my '89 GTA convertible is getting painted and its obviousl the original ASC sticker in the driver's door isn't going to survive well.

Anyone know a source for this ? I've made up a word document that looks DARN close... could probably print it out on some plastic label stock and have it be 'ok'...

It sort of looks like this:

Nothing like the original, but mine is SO faded... I'm not sure I have all the info above correct. It sure doesn't READ right to me...

Thanks for any help, either with the content of my 'new' sticker... or source for a real 'new' one.

Gerry-
Norfolk, VA

http://www.gmassie.net/l98gta

Last edited by Gerry; 01-07-2006 at 08:19 PM.
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote