Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA PARTS FOR SALE

GTA PARTS FOR SALE Tired of looking at those GTA parts out in the garage? Need to clear out some space in the shop? Then post your parts HERE!

Old 04-26-2005   #1
Kenwood

rare GM NOS RUSSET fender emblem

I have 1 NOS GM russet fender emblem...This one is very rare and I dont believe its in reproduction because of the fact that it was only used on 87 cars>>> I bought this years ago because I was told it would match "close enough to my flame red ones*****this was during the time that factory emblems were DISC and no repros were out>>>This one was sent to me from a GM dealership in canada.. I never used it because the brown color was no where close IMHO to flame red>>>LOL

Best offer takes it>>I have no use for it..

Kenwood
nwokenwood@yahoo.com
1987 Lockheed GTA
Dart LittleM 406 pro ram, Precision turbo PT88
Kenwood is offline   Reply With Quote