Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA SPECIFIC > GTA MISC

GTA MISC What you're looking to find out about your GTA doesn't fit in the above categories? Then post your topic HERE!

Old 12-07-2003   #1
HurBadAsssGTA
**~** HER GTA **~**

My New Home Page

I worked all day on my new homepage, so ya gotta see it....It takes alittle while to load, because of the music on it, but its pretty cool...!!.So take a look at it, and tell me what ya think........See ya....T...-->** HurBadAsssGTA **
HurBadAsssGTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003   #2
87GTA Runner
GTA afficionado

Re: My New Home Page

I'm not sure it's working right. I'm just getting a black box with pink squiggly lines when I click the link next to your sig. When I click the link in your post I just get a blank page.
87GTA Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003   #3
Fred91GTA
"Firehawk" GTA owner

Click on the www icon in her thread box. The links in her sig are I think just pictures. The website looks really good. Job very well done! I swear I will put up a website on my car one of these days when I finally finish my special mods on this car...

1991 Trans Am GTA... Hopefully again
Fred91GTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003   #4
HurBadAsssGTA
**~** HER GTA **~**

Thanks Fred.........So------->When ya gonna make a homepage too...Well when ya do....ya gotta show it out in here.....I like to snoop and it says alot about ones-self...So get to working on it.. and when your done.....Give us a
Old 12-08-2003   #5
87GTA Runner
GTA afficionado

My bad, I just didn't wait long enough for it to load. You really have some nice pictures on there. Very impressive. One question though, there were a few pictures on the bottom of the page that just showed red Xs. When I tried to left click to open the picture it just said, "Nice try, brainless" or something to that effect. Was this just a joke on your part?
87GTA Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003   #6
HurBadAsssGTA
**~** HER GTA **~**

Try re-loading it, they all show up here..... But who knows, could be that picture of myself, not wanting to appear / might just give ya all a fright !!! ......And the "Nice Try Brainless" thing...Thats a script I put on the page, so no-one can take my pictures.....I am such a ....It used to say alot worse...-----Try just reloading it...I've been in and out of it alot....But I'm done now, so maybe it will load for ya.......Give it time to load....I put a different song on it ..... I Love that stupid song..O.K.....Gotta run...Time for sleep....BEAUTY-SLEEPSweet Dreams everyone....T..