Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA CARS FOR SALE

GTA CARS FOR SALE Got a GTA that, Heaven Forbid, you're looking to send to a good home for whatever reason? Then post your listing HERE.....!

Old 01-17-2004   #1
Notchback350

Talking RARE! Real 88 NOTCHBACK GTA 350---68,000 Orig. Miles

For sale is a REAL 1988 Pontiac Notchback GTA. The Notchback RPO option was only offered one year and GM only produced 624 of them. This black beauty has a little over 68,000 unmolested miles. What is even more special about this GTA is that it was ordered with 82 RPO's! I haven't seen too many GTA's this highly optioned. Here are some of them...
-AA8 rear window notchback -tan leather interior -power locks -power driver/passenger seats -power mirrors -electronic trunk release -defroster -air conditioning -3.27 posi/limited slip rear-end -aluminum driveshaft -cruise control -5.7L 350 TPI engine -4 spd auto with O/D -tilt steering wheel -aluminum space saver tire -gold 16X8 aluminum diamond spoke wheels -theft deterent system -radio touch control steering wheel -electronic digital dash -plus much more...

This GTA has been well taken care of over the years. I have owned the car for the past year and a half and only drive it on beautiful summer nights. I have recently purchased a few items for the car. It has new Goodyear Eagle F1 tires ($600) all around with less than 50 miles on them. Also, I bought new NOS emblems for the car, but haven't had the chance to put them on. The previous owner also had some work done to the car. He had each of these done professionally...

-paint job -transmission fluid flush -rear shocks and springs -differential fluid -transmission mounts -radiator system flush

This GTA is a collector's item and is sure to increase in value over the years. On a scale of 1 to 10 it easily rates an 8.5. It does need some minor work though. I am asking $10,000 obo. I am a motivated seller and am open to serious offers. Pictures are available upon request. Feel free to e-mail me or give me a call on my cell (262)993-0508 or at home (414)906-5372. I will answer all questions honestly to the best of my knowledge.
Notchback350 is offline   Reply With Quote