Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA CARS FOR SALE

GTA CARS FOR SALE Got a GTA that, Heaven Forbid, you're looking to send to a good home for whatever reason? Then post your listing HERE.....!

Old 08-30-2003   #1
1BAD88GTA

Skull & Crossbones 1 BAD 1988 GTA For Sale in Tampa, FL

1 BAD 1988 GTA Trans Am For Sale in Tampa, FL Must Sell one MEAN BLACK GTA !! Go to my profile at yahoo.com & enter NosJer and you can see photos of car!! We are adopting a little girl from Russia and the GTA must go !! Priced to SELL !! I built this car the way it should have come from the factory---with some REAL HorsePower !! Street/DragStrip ready GTA. OVER $12,000 INVESTED---MUST SELL for $7500 OBO !! Here's all the good stuff:

Digital dash that WORKS; power everything, A/C WORKS !!; Pearl Black color with grey interior; V8-355ci (350 @ .30 over) TPI; NOS power booster kit (100hp-150hp adjustable power shot); 15lb NOS bottle mounted in trunk with bottle heater; NOS purge system installed; NOS Progressive Timer System onboard; 2 1/2" Hedman Headers and Summit Racing 3" cutout exhaust; 2 1/2" Flowmaster muffler; TCI StreetFighter street/strip automatic tranny with TCI anti-ballooning Torque Converter with 2800 Stall installed in 2001 Less than 3000 miles onnew tranny !!; Complete head job in 2001; Hurst Brake Line Lock (brake linelock for burnouts at dragstrip); Hotchkis Strut Brace; TPIS custom ZZ9 cam;TPI airfoil; K&N Air & Oil Filter; Redline Racing Oil, Tranny & Rearend synthetic fluids; Summit Racing Hi-Torque Starter; Mellon Oil & Water Pumps; Tranny oil cooler; both fans are wired to run at all times to provide extra cooling for the engine; 165 degree thermostat & 19lb. Moroso Racing Radiator cap; Underdrive Pulley kit installed; A/C converted to R-134 and DOES WORK--Nice & COLD !!; Split-Fire Plugs & Wires; Accent SuperCoil; TRW Forged pistons (NOS compatiable); Jet computer chip; popup headlite motors DO work on BOTH headlites!!; trunk release is electronic & DOES work!!; Drive Shaft Safety loop installed; aluminum driveshaft; HardTop roof---NO T-Tops!!; All NEW GTA rims with FireStone FireHawk 245/R50/16's; Kenwood 35 x 4watts AM/FM Stereo Cassette with 200watt boom box mounted in rear cargo area will "BOOM, BOOM--Shake the Room !!"; all interior & exterior lights work !!; mint condition inside & out!!; Idles Perfect & Runs STRONG !! Best ET = 8.17 @86mph on 80% NOS shot (1/8 mile dragstrip). DYNO results = 407HP at 5200 rpm with 386lbs. torque ft power. This car EATS MUSTANGS for SNACKS !! Idles MEAN sounding & gets the LOOKS from others when at the stoplight !! FEAR THIS GTA !! This is a STEAL of a DEAL on 1 BAD GTA !! Hate to sell it, but MUST so we can finance the adoption of a little girl !! Hope you can help us out. You'll get one MEAN GTA at a CHEAP price !! Car has a total of 94,000 miles on it, although the engine has been completely rebuilt and the tranny is new with less than 3000 miles on both !! Asking a CHEAP $7500 !! Also have 8 point rollbar (not installed yet) FREE with car !! Email me ASAP so I canget my little girl from Russia ASAP !! Thanks !! Jerry in Tampa, FL at 813-926-7899 (office). Leave me a Message !! Enjoy your new MEAN MACHINE !! Email me at NOSJer@yahoo.com Thanks
1BAD88GTA is offline   Reply With Quote