Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA PARTS FOR SALE

GTA PARTS FOR SALE Tired of looking at those GTA parts out in the garage? Need to clear out some space in the shop? Then post your parts HERE!

Old 04-06-2002   #1
k.carver
GTA Member

1987 gta euro style porsch mirrors

Very rare paddle mirrors for the gta,best offer taken, kERRY
k.carver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002   #2
JAY87GTA
GTA Member

Where you at and do you have pics? Might get them for just in case later on. Thanks
JAY87GTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2002   #3
k.carver
GTA Member

mirrors

I dont have any pics on the mirrors the car is in the shop right now I have pulled the mirrors off but I am having them painted along with the other regular mirrors as soon as I get them back I will send you a pic of them,I am having them painted the factory red color,Kerry
Old 04-16-2002   #4
JAY87GTA
GTA Member

OK. Let me know when you get them back. Thanks
'87 GTA w/ euro mirrors, L98/700R4, Edelbrock headers, catco hi-flow cat, flowmaster catback w/2 chamber muffler, Edelbrock intake, SLP runners, Holley 52mm T-body, SLP coldair, Energy Suspension bushing kit, Russel brake lines, T56 w/ Mcleod clutch and pressure plate, B&M Ripper shifter, Spohn crossmember
Old 08-10-2002   #5
k.carver
GTA Member

87 gta paddle mirrors

I finally got the mirrors back I dont have any pictures of them but there are some posted on this site,Thanks Kerry
Old 08-12-2002   #6
Wildstyle
GTA Member

Wink paddel mirrors

parting a 87 gta with these funny mirrors wondering how much they are worth have many parts have parted over 10 tas 4 gtas email with needs
Old 08-13-2002   #7
JAY87GTA
GTA Member

How much for the mirrors?
'87 GTA w/ euro mirrors, L98/700R4, Edelbrock headers, catco hi-flow cat, flowmaster catback w/2 chamber muffler, Edelbrock intake, SLP runners, Holley 52mm T-body, SLP coldair, Energy Suspension bushing kit, Russel brake lines, T56 w/ Mcleod clutch and pressure plate, B&M Ripper shifter, Spohn crossmember