Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA SPECIFIC > GTA MISC

GTA MISC What you're looking to find out about your GTA doesn't fit in the above categories? Then post your topic HERE!

Old 04-16-2005   #1
KnightRider3702
A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man...who does not exist

Question New guy just trying to say "Hi"

I'm going for an introduction here and a slight Background story.

My name is John, I'm originally from NYC, but currently living in Savannah, GA due to being stationed nearby at Ft. Stewart. I am an OIF I Combat Vet, now undergoing a Medical Eval Board(MEB) to be separated because of nerve damage to my ankle caused by surgery and a slew of problems....and I'm only 21...LoL

My signature pretty much well describes my two 'Birds. I totally enjoy working on them(even the '83 which is being parted...another shameless plug...LoL)...well as we all know it ends up as a love/hate thing sometimes...LoL

I am completely "Politically Un-Correct"....so, um, yeah....sometimes weird stuff comes out of my mouth...so be forewarned...LoL(nothing too dramatic though...time and place for everything)...my disclaimer for the mods

I am seeking to become a cop(Florida Highway Patrol).....mainly because I HATE STUPID DRIVERS(case in point my wrecked GTA) AND SEEK TO RID THE WORLD(or at least the area that I have jurisdiction over) OF THESE FREAKS THAT WOULD DO OUR PRECIOUS TREASURES HARM!!!

Yes, I am Anti-Ford Motor Company....the Mustang can (insert negative Ad Lib here)

83 T/A, 305 HO, 5-Spd, 3.23, T-Tops, Wht ext, Blu/Blk int(Vnl/Clth cmb)
This is being parted out. Ask and most likely, if the price is right, ye shall receive. IM/PM/E-mail me for requests or more info
KnightRider3702 is offline   Reply With Quote