Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA PARTS FOR SALE

GTA PARTS FOR SALE Tired of looking at those GTA parts out in the garage? Need to clear out some space in the shop? Then post your parts HERE!

Old 03-06-2001   #1
REMOVED USER

u1a cd player

I have a true u1a option cd player out of a highly opted 1989gta.It is in perfect condition taken out of the car 5 yrs ago put in plastic bag and stored. I took it out of the plastic to test it. It works awsome. I am asking $250.00-300.00. thanks my e-mail is mrgta_714@hotmail.com
Old 03-07-2001   #2
REMOVED USER

Re: CD player

Where were you 2 years ago when I was looking for one and I got the Pioneer full-face CD player instead? Oh well. I love my Pioneer. That is a good deal on your CD player. I priced the factory CD players new and they are EXPENSIVE.
Old 03-11-2001   #3
REMOVED USER

C.D player

What's the least you will take for the C.D. player THANKS gfeehan@triton.net
Old 03-16-2001   #4
REMOVED USER

cd player

if all i have to do is wire it to my existing harness in my 1990 GTA (my radio was stolen and the harness cut ) then I offer you 200 dollars Tony
Old 04-01-2001   #5
REMOVED USER

Re: cd player

Do you still have the C.D. player
Can you Email a photo..JPEG
Thank You
Old 04-08-2001   #6
REMOVED USER

Re: cd player

The cd player does not have the platic harness for the back I might be able to get it though. I still have it.I would like at least $250.00 for it since these are rare.
Old 08-29-2003   #7
michaelsnowden

cd player

do you still have the cd player? if so will it work in my 1988 GTA? I have the steering wheel controls but no radio. $250 is a fair price.
michaelsnowden is offline   Reply With Quote