Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA PARTS FOR SALE

GTA PARTS FOR SALE Tired of looking at those GTA parts out in the garage? Need to clear out some space in the shop? Then post your parts HERE!

Old 08-15-2001   #1
REMOVED USER

BRAND NEW !!! FLAME RED METALLIC GTA EMBLEMS

I HAVE A COMPLETE SET OF BRAND NEW FLAME RED METALLIC GTA EMBLEMS BOUGHT RECENTLY FROM A LOCAL GM DEALER BEFORE THEY WERE DISCONTINUED. I WAS GOING TO CHANGE MY BRIGHT RED GTA TO FLAME RED BUT I CHANGED MY MIND. ALL EMBLEMS INCLUDING FRONT NOSE,SAILPANELS,AND FENDER EMBLEMS. 5 TOTAL .BECAUSE THEIR NOW DISCONTINUED IM ASKING 300$ FOR THE SET.THE GM RECIPT WILL BE INCLUDED,WILL SHIP COD BUT I WILL CHARGE 25 EXTRA.

E-MAIL l_n_a1400@YAHOO.COM
phone 606-574-9922
Old 08-15-2001   #2
REMOVED USER

Flame Red Emblems

COD? Yes! I will gladly take those off your hands plus the COD charge of $25.00 to send them COD. I'm a bit set back at the moment due to some very expensive purchases for items to this GTA (total rear light assembly with centerpiece, water tank, wiper tank, center concoles where the stereo and heater mounts up to and the glove box/gear shift area) just to mention a few. I paid the price baby and so now I must hold off anything else I want to get. I will keep an eye out on your add and in a few weeks if you haven't sold them, I will definetly be in the possition to do serious business. If someone comes along before me, I loose. But I will check back with you in a bit. Kameron
Old 08-27-2001   #3
REMOVED USER

Re: Flame Red Emblems

to : kameron if you would like me to hold those emblems i'll be glad to. whenever you decide you want them please call instead of e-mailing because i stay to busy to hardly ever check the replies. my number. (606)574-9922, ask for adam.
Old 08-27-2001   #4
REMOVED USER

Flame Red

I will call you soon. Your contact number is in Kentucky I see. I lost four good men deep over enemy territory in aircraft 606. I have strong ties in Virginia and will be conducting official government business in D.C. soon. I might be able to swing it and meet up with you in person depending on how the business in DC goes. If it's a negative, I will call you and have the transaction done COD like previously instructed. I will give you plenty of headsup time before I commence business activities in area. I may even activate one of my contacts to meet you there if I can't make it. I will let you know. Thanks for holding onto those! Expect my call soon. Thank you. Kameron.
Old 08-28-2001   #5
REMOVED USER

Re: flame red: kameron

kameron: i noticed that you was selling some bright red gta emblems, and i was wondering if you wanted i will take 225$ instead of 325$ if you give me your bright red gta emblems. please let me know.looking foward to doing busneiss with you.
Old 08-28-2001   #6
REMOVED USER

Bright Red Emblems

I wish I would have been in touch with you earlier about that but unfortunately I offloaded those emblems. They were in such outstanding shape that I traded them for a new-in-the-GM-box center console which houses the stereo and air controls, new headlight brackets which go for $80.00 apiece through GM and some odd and end interior parts. I'd rather had it go towards the right emblems but you can't have everything ya want.

Yes, I'm looking forward to doing business. Give me a day or so. Also, I will e-mail you with an address to COD those emblems to. Either tonight or tomorrow. I'm located in Stockton, CA but I will be instructing you to send them to my associate in Virginia. Once again, thank you and I will e-mail you the info. Kameron.
Old 08-29-2001   #7
REMOVED USER

Re: Bright Red Emblems:kameron

sorry to hear that. i wish that you still had them, oh well.
but if i where you i would have went for the new center console too! new from gm they retail for apprx 500$ and that dosent include the trim plates either.i had to buy one from next generation, and i got it and a new shift knob for 385$ it really brought the car back to looking good.i'm soon going to add a ram air 2 hood on it and, a nx nitrous kit.well gotta go hope to hear from you soon. if you do'nt email by thursday afternoon please call ,because i use my schools computer.
later,
Old 08-29-2001   #8
REMOVED USER

Shift Knob

Your Kidding me right? $385 for a fricken shift knob! Is that U.S. currency? I replaced my shift knob too but it was only like $85.00 from the dealer. Kameron
Old 08-29-2001   #9
REMOVED USER

no!

it came with the new console!i wouldent pay that muck if it was 24karat gold!!! let me know when your ready to do busneiss