Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA CARS WANTED

GTA CARS WANTED Looking to buy a pristine GTA for your own collection.... or maybe you're looking for a "fixer-upper" car? Whatever you're looking for.... post your listing HERE!

View Poll Results: I am looking for a '90 GTA
HTML code is ON 0 0%
vB code is ON 0 0%
Smilies are ON 2 100.00%
[IMG] code is ON 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2002   #1
montecar

Smile '90 GTA Wanted

Hi, I am looking for a completely loaded stock '90 GTA. Exterior color can be either gunmetal or white, preferibly gunmetal, Interior gray leather, 305 tpi and 5-speed manual, t-tops, and factory cd player system, with all the other normal options that would come with the car. And mileage on the car doesn't really matter as long as it was taken care of. 90's are pretty rare having the newer standards with the older body style plus a short-run year so there are not many around. I've noticed that they are located well in CA or in the NE states. I've looked around and I have seen many GTAs that were pretty much the same, the GTA I'm looking for still just is not found or for sale, but I'll keep looking.

Kurt Brandt-owner of (2) Monte Carlo SS's, one being a completely loaded '87SS black/ maroon with plenty of mods including a healthy 385 stroker motor, the other a black/tan '88SS completely loaded and pretty much stock looking.
montecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003   #2
Highlander316

There's one on ebay right now. Don't have the link though, sorry. It went up this afternoon. Gray, some paint fading on roof I think.

1995 Trans Am LT1 6sp, t-tops 70,200 miles, black/black, 180 degree thermostat, K&N FIPK, SLP Loudmouth w/ dual/dual tips
Highlander316 is offline   Reply With Quote