Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

GTA DOCUMENTATION/RESEARCH Want to ask about your GTA's documentation, build codes, or other historical data? Then post it HERE!

Old 01-25-2018   #1

C&C t-top sticker and info HELP..

Hello, I am a new member to the forum and I don't presently have one. But I am on here however, because I'm writting a book on the C&C t-top program for the fiero. Yes, i know. But there are a lot of similars things not parts but the way they were in installed. I am looking to compare information and documentation. I have been working on this book for 20 years or more contacting C&C employees over the year, before by letter and more recent internet. Problem many of the leads now days are either storys of truth, 1/2 truth, or BS.. Never so I am always remembering your talking about a option and asking people (if still alive) to tell you about their job 30 to 35 years ago...
What I am looking for
1st the c&c install sticker, can people post theirs a employee said you can find out the years by know the serial number listed on it also would need to know what years your car is, I don't have enough sample size to confirm if it's true.
2nd I have recieved different invoices from C&C, just wondering if anyone has any of that to take a photo of it
3) there were 200 authorized C&C installers there was a list of them does anyone have that, it changed every 2 or 3 years but looking for that
4)Looking for anyone that may have a C&C kit in the original box, just need a photo of the outside of the box straight on and a 3/4 shot and the bottom if there is C&C writting on it, dont worry about the inside.

Anyone that helps will be given credit by knowledgement in the book for helping and at the same time, maybe I can help someone here.

You can post here or email or text photos with your phone.
THank you for letting me join this group.
John Podziemski
text 1-414-239-5253
Podz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018   #2

Re: C&C t-top sticker and info HELP..

Almost for got, I have a couple of things from C&C talking about the early aftermarket stuff. Around 1983-85 trans am.
Podz is offline   Reply With Quote