Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA PARTS WANTED

GTA PARTS WANTED Looking for just the right part(s) out there to restore your GTA to its former glory? Whatever you need to find.... post your listing HERE!

Old 06-07-2002   #1
FrankieRider2
Site Administrator

GTA Year: 1988
GTA Engine: 350 TPI Automatic
WTB: Bright Red GTA Emblems

Ok, folks.... I'd like to buy a set of Bright Red GTA emblems for my red '88 GTA. The originals are starting to look a little bit tarnished, and I'd like to replace them before the T/A Nationals in August if at all possible.

I already have 3 NOS front nose emblems, but I will buy a fourth if necessary to get a good set. I would prefer new emblems but will consider used ones if they are very nice (better than mine are.... about 8-1/2 out of 10). Naturally, price-wise I'm not "looking to bend over" for anybody.... but I'll pay a reasonable price for excellent or NOS emblems.

If you have some emblems for sale, or know where some are located, give me a shout please. Thanks a lot.

FrankieRider2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2002   #2
DMCPONT
GTA Member

Question NOS emblem

Frank.. we have ONE NOS Sail panel emblem in stock.. going for Aus$170 (roughly UA$80) if you want it yell and I'll hold it for you.. or go direct.. http://www.usgmserviceparts.com/shop/ then down to 82-92 Firebird parts - then Emblem etc.
This is the very last of them.
Dave
DMCPONT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002   #3
FrankieRider2
Site Administrator

GTA Year: 1988
GTA Engine: 350 TPI Automatic
Dave, I'll absolutely take that Bright Red sail panel emblem that you have. Please advise also on any emblems you still have in either Black or Gunmetal as well.

BTW, did you get my e-mail about the eBay auctions I won for those other emblems?

FrankieRider2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002   #4
tommydodso
GTA OWNER

EMBLEMS

I HAVE SOME BUT I WOULD HAVE TO SCAN THEM IN. AND SEND A PIC TO YOU THEY ARE USED THEY CAME OFF MY FLAME RED GTA THAT THE DEALER PUT ON THERE FROM FACTORY. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. I WILL SCAN THEM IN TOMARROW AND SEND A PIC TO YOU.
TOMMY