Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA PARTS FOR SALE

GTA PARTS FOR SALE Tired of looking at those GTA parts out in the garage? Need to clear out some space in the shop? Then post your parts HERE!

Old 08-22-2012   #1
hawksthirdgen

Now offering a group purchase on 85-90 trans am/gta/formula rear wrap around spoiler!

We are now offering 85-90 Trans Am/GTA/Formula Rear Wrap Around Fiberglass Spoiler on a group purchase deal. We need 10 orders to fulfill the deal and lock in pricing. This is one of our hottest selling items, so get those orders in now! Pricing is $349.00 plus shipping which is freight collect. Please email me with your zip code for a shipping quote. We can substitute 91-92 and 4th Gen spoilers for the same price! Include other items you need and get a shipping discount! Check out some of our new products in the "Sponsored Vendors" section. This deal will expire on September 10, 2012.
As of right now, these are in stock and ready to go! We get shipments in every week, but they go QUICK!

To get this deal, or other special offers on this site, call me at 864-915-4637 or email me at heather@hawksthirdgenparts.com. Find me on facebook by searching for my email address.

Let me know if you have any questions, Thanks!
Heather
hawksthirdgen is offline   Reply With Quote