Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA SPECIFIC > GTA NON-TECH

GTA NON-TECH Got a question about non-mechanical items related to your GTA.... whatever they may be? Then post it HERE!

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2012   #41
TA PARTS PLACE

GTA Year: 1989
GTA Engine: 3.8L V6 Turbo
Re: Frank's storage unit in Las Vegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by YumikoGTA View Post
Well when I read this story from the start, it seemed like whoever it was that started it, was trying to interest people to possibly buy it. And if someone sent money or whatever and it turned out to be a rip off, then how would anyone get their money back....calling the police and saying "Franks storage unit in Las Vegas?" It would be like buying fruit from someone on the street. If you get food poisoning from it, who do you report for selling you bad food?

Yumiko
In case you didn't notice people don't revolve there lives around informing you on what they're doing to their cars...you and a few other ignorant people are why people shy away from this website. You dont have to answer because I know you come up with something real shitty to say...you and DD9 who know everything about GTA s
Old 05-13-2012   #42
YumikoGTA
Original and Current GTA owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD9TransAmGTA View Post
I missed those photographs, I must have been away when they were posted. Thanks for finding the link.

Yumiko
Old 05-13-2012   #43
YumikoGTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA PARTS PLACE View Post
In case you didn't notice people don't revolve there lives around informing you on what they're doing to their cars...you and a few other ignorant people are why people shy away from this website. You dont have to answer because I know you come up with something real shitty to say...you and DD9 who know everything about GTA s
Hi Louie Battaglia, aka TA PARTS PLACE, I read a nice recent article today about you. It is below. Enjoy, very informative.

http://www.pandahi.com/1007910049.html

"THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL WHO COME accross THIS SCAMMER NAMED LOUIE BATTAGLIA. I REPEAT, DO NOT CONDUCT buisness WITH THIS SCAMMER OR HE WILL TAKE ALL OF YOUR HARD EARN MONEY. HE BROUGHT HIS WHOLE FAMILY INTO THIS SCAM AND HIS WIFE IS EVEN DOING IT ALSO. THE BATTAGLIA FAMILY IS NOTHING BUT A SCAMMING LOSERS WHO STEALS form ANYONE WHO WILL FALL INTO THEIR VICTIMS. I'M NOT TRYING TO SELL YOU ANYTHING OR BUY ANYTHING, BUT JUST TO WARN ALL OF YOU BUYERS OUT THERE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR THIRD GENERATIONS F BODY CARS LIKE FIRDBIRD, TRANS AM, FORMULA, GTA, CAMARO, BERLINETTA, IROC, RS, Z28, AND ETC. I'VE ALREADY FILED A POLICE REPORT ON HIM ALREADY. HE IS CURRENTLY LISTING THREE ITEMS FOR SALE. FIRST ONE IS A 1981 TRANS AM TURBO RECARO NASCAR WHITE FOR $4,500, SECOND IS A 1988 TRANS AM MAUI BLUE FOR $2,300, AND THE THIRD IS A 1983 TRANS AM MSE #60 OF 150 WHITE/BLACK FOR A $4,000. THIS SCAMMER WAS SUPPOSE TO SELL ME A 1984 TRANS AM CONVERTIBLE LIKE HE LISTED HERE ON PandaHi, BUT HAS NEVER EVER SHOWNED ME THE CAR AND TELLS ME THAT THE CAR WAS PARKED IN HIS DRIVEWAY. I ONE DAY DROVE BY HIS HOUSE TO SEE THE CAR AND THERE WAS NO TRANS AM CONVERTIBLE LIKE HE MENTIONED TO ME AND DOPED ME TO GIVING HIM $1,525.00 IN CASH FOR DEPOSIT TO HOLD THE CAR FOR ME. I REPEAT DO NOT CONDUCT buisness WITH HIM IF YOU WANT HIM TO TAKE ALL YOUR HARD EARN MONEY. HE LIVES IN ITASCA IL, BUT ALSO LIST ITEMS UNDER A FRANKLIN PARK LOCATION AND HIS CELL PHONE IS 630-THREE THREE SIX- ONE THREE THREE SIX. I'M IN THE PROCESS OF TAKING HIM TO COURT AND SUING HIM FOR THIS FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY. THIS GUY IS NOT WHO HE CLAIMS TO SELL. IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS SCAMMER, DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME ANYTIME AS I CAN BE REACHED AT 847-THREE TWO NINE- EIGHT ONE THREE SIX TO GET THE FULL DETAILS ABOUT THIS SCAMMER. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL IF YOU CONDUCT buisness WITH THIS SCAMMER IN THE NAME OF LOUIE BATTAGLIA. BEWARE AND BE WARNED.

BE ON A LOOK OUT IF THIS PERSON'S NAME IS LOUIE BATTAGLIA AND LIVES IN ITASCA OR FRANKLIN PARK. HE IS OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO BEAT THE GAME BY NOT POSTING HIS NAME OR HIS PHONE NUMBER. IF HE IS THE GUY, I ADVICE YOU TO AVOID THIS SCAMMER AT ALL COST AND FLAG HIS POSTING SO THAT OTHERS DON'T FALL VICTIMS IN HIS HANDS. WE ALL HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER TO GET RID OF SCAMMERS LIKE LOUIE BATTAGLIA. HE WILL SCAM ANYONE WHO WILL LET HIM TAKE THEIR MONEY. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS GUY, GO TO TURBOBUICK.COM AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. EVERYONE ON THAT FORUM WEBSITE KNOWS WHO THIS SCAMMER IS AND WHAT HE DOES TO ALL HIS BUYING VICTIMS. YOU CAN PULL UP ANY infomation ABOUT THIS SCAMMER. HE IS WELL KNOWN FOR HIS CONS AND SCAMS. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL AND USE YOUR JUDGEMENT WELL. PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTIONS WHEN comming accross THIS SCAMMING CREEP. HE IS NOT WHO HE IS. BEWARE AND BEWARNED!"
Old 05-13-2012   #44
jaygt

wow thanks for the heads up
1987 trans am GTA 350 t-tops
1989 formula 350 hardtop
Old 05-13-2012   #45
TA PARTS PLACE

GTA Year: 1989
GTA Engine: 3.8L V6 Turbo

He's another asshole like you
Old 05-13-2012   #46
DD9TransAmGTA
Fireturd GTA owner

GTA Year: 1987
GTA Engine: 350 TPI Automatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA PARTS PLACE View Post
He's another asshole like you
Why do you blame everyone else? Have you ever thought maybe YOU ARE the problem?

1988 Firebird Formula - C&C T-TOP car, black with grey interior, was a 305 tbi now a 350 tbi, and waiting on a ZZ383 stroker

Last edited by DD9TransAmGTA; 05-13-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old 05-13-2012   #47
DD9TransAmGTA
Fireturd GTA owner

GTA Year: 1987

Yumiko did you hear about what Louie did to me? A couple months ago I bought a set of red GTA seats and the guy said he would drop them off because he would be heading up this way. I never got a reply from him since that message. So a couple months later I found another set, tried working a deal out on those too. Then they are instantly sold right after I show interest in them. Then I see Louie posted 3 sets of red GTA seats! 2 are the ones the tried to buy! So he bought the first set from under me and acted like he had no idea! Then is trying to sell them at ridiculous prices! In one of the ads I even posted " Seats sold to me of course" Heres the ad http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/in...-interior.html
So whats his excuse?

1988 Firebird Formula - C&C T-TOP car, black with grey interior, was a 305 tbi now a 350 tbi, and waiting on a ZZ383 stroker
Old 05-13-2012   #48
merc3065

This should be a thread about Frank's storage unit in Las Vegas and what the OP did to recover and begin the restoration process. Not a place to describe sales tactics, people's morals or who did what to who.

I'd rather see updated pictures of the car vs childish responses from people that have nothing to do with the topic at hand...

So is there any progress lately on the car?
Old 05-14-2012   #49
YumikoGTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc3065 View Post
This should be a thread about Frank's storage unit in Las Vegas and what the OP did to recover and begin the restoration process. Not a place to describe sales tactics, people's morals or who did what to who.

I'd rather see updated pictures of the car vs childish responses from people that have nothing to do with the topic at hand...

So is there any progress lately on the car?
I am sorry merc. That creepy guy just brings the worst out in me, as I am sure he does with everyone. I do not have to say anything bad about him because he is building his own bad reputation. I have not posted about that guy but then he mentions me in a negative way and I just reply in that way. I wish he would be banned on here but I guess they are just waiting for him to steal someones money on this site before they ban him.

And DD9, yes I remember what he did to you. In that latest message that someone posted on that PandaHi site, I am glad that they posted their phone number. So now if anyone has any questions about it, they can call and get all the information. They say that he is a prison guard. My husband has friends who are in law enforcement and I mentioned this creep to them and they inform me that a prison guard is a poor job for people in law enforcement. Probably he is on some dissability and since the state is paying, they have him in a very limited type of job within the system to at least get something for their money. It is people like him that give law enforcement a bad name and image.

So back to the real purpose of this thread, yes I would like to see more photographs of this GTA and the updates on how it is coming.

Yumiko

Last edited by YumikoGTA; 05-14-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Old 05-14-2012   #50
FrankieRider2
Site Administrator

GTA Year: 1988

Ron's right....let's pitch this to a network! Glad to see that you were able to save what looks to be a pretty nice car.

1988 was the first year to feature the VATS ignition; three batches of cars were built in the fall of 1987, and then the option was made standard after the holidays.

Old 05-14-2012   #51
FrankieRider2
Site Administrator

GTA Year: 1988

Gonna lock this one, gang. This is not the forum to be lambasting supposed sales practices, ethics, etc. I have to agree with merc....and this goes to all parties here: let's keep the conversation on-topic and non-confrontational here.

If that doesn't work, we can always try the Administrator-exclusive "no conversation at all" route.... Your choice.

Closed Thread