Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA PARTS WANTED

GTA PARTS WANTED Looking for just the right part(s) out there to restore your GTA to its former glory? Whatever you need to find.... post your listing HERE!

Old 03-14-2001   #1
REMOVED USER

will pay big for badges

I am in need of black and gold fender badges.The car is in the paint shop now. I am looking for brand new.I am willing to pay more than the dealers are charging.please e-mail me at dirtynap4u@citnet.com
thanks Jon
Old 03-18-2001   #2
REMOVED USER

badges

i work for a gm dealer and know how hard it is to get any kind of fender badges the only ones i could find on a locater was the flam red all other colors are sold out/discointued. right now gm has no plans to sell the rights to sell the badges to am out side manufactuar to make...
you can still buy from gm the front cover badge in black,bright red and flam red..white and gunmetal are discontiuned and there are very few left of the the other colors so if u need them get them now. sail panil birds can still be got in black,flam red and bright red all others discontiuned..i dont know about u but when i got my car repainted i wanted brand new badges and had to spend 450.00 for them (i needed gunmetal) i do have a set of 5 bright red brand new badges that i could sell and may beable to get a set of flam red also. the gold pontiac on the head lamp bezal is also discontiuned i have about 3 of them..