Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA CARS FOR SALE

GTA CARS FOR SALE Got a GTA that, Heaven Forbid, you're looking to send to a good home for whatever reason? Then post your listing HERE.....!

Old 05-13-2017   #1
redraiderpb

87 Black GTA in Austin, TX

Hello all,

I have a black 1987 GTA for sale in Austin, TX. My dad had the car for over 20 years and I have had it for the last year. The car sat for about the last 4 years that my dad had it. I trailered it from Arkansas to Austin with all of the ambitions to restore it but life happened. I'm in the military and in 3 weeks I leave for 7 months of training and then will be moving to Germany, and can't take it with me. The body itself is in okay condition but the hood needs some love and sitting has killed the tires. The car is in no way excellent shape but it was mechanically sound prior to it sitting. Car turns over strong but stabil wasn't able to bring the fuel back to life, which wasn't a surprise. I've spend very little time with the car, so I'm not sure if there was anything else going on. The car has everything that it came from off the lot and was fully loaded. It has the digital dash and that odd detachable flashlight. Not expecting any crazy figures as it needs love, and would have to be trailered away. I hope someone can give it the love that it deserves, and figured this would be the best place to make it happen. Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you.
redraiderpb is offline   Reply With Quote