Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA CARS WANTED

GTA CARS WANTED Looking to buy a pristine GTA for your own collection.... or maybe you're looking for a "fixer-upper" car? Whatever you're looking for.... post your listing HERE!

Old 05-09-2001   #1
REMOVED USER

Want to buy 88-92 GTA or 89TTA Near KS AREA

I'm looking to fill my garage with a GTA or TTA and even a Formula. I sold my 87 GTA a few years ago and still regret it to this day. Will buy a fixer upper or a mint condition one. Will pay on value of car. Location Near Wichita KS would be nice.
Old 05-09-2001   #2
REMOVED USER

How about a 90 black GTA in western Arkansas.
Old 05-10-2001   #3
REMOVED USER

88-92 GTA

Where is western Arkansas? Would that be near Gravette?
Cave springs, Farmington or more east or south?

What type of shape is your 90GTA in? What options?
305? 350? T-Tops? Leather?

I'm leaning towards 350TPI, No T-Tops.
Leather,SLP,WS6 a PLUS

How much are you thinking to sell it for?
Old 05-10-2001   #4
REMOVED USER

The car is located in Van Buren. It has beed sitting at a pawn shop for over a year. The price on the car is $3995. It does not have t-tops. Has cloth seats. I believe it has the 5.7l. i think it has a small hit in the front left at the headlight. I only looked at it briefly. I'll get out the camera tomorrow and take some pics, got nothing better to do on my day off. My e-mail address is Howcopump@cs.com. I will get the mileage and all that good stuff for you. Van Buren is right off I-40, 1st exit into Arkansas, +/- 180 miles east of OKC.
Old 05-13-2001   #5
REMOVED USER

Anthony,Ran by to take pics of the car Friday, got there and it was sold. That's about right, sits there for over a year, and when someone is interested in it,it sells.
Old 05-14-2001   #6
REMOVED USER

Anthony, I've got a flawless GTA for you. 88 GTA Notchback 1 of 624 only 15,600 orig miles. This vehicle looks like it was just ordered new yesterday down to the original rotate stickers on the gold laced wheels. I'm located in Dayton,Ohio but we could get creative on some transport ideas. I would love to have the excuse to drive to Kansas. I have many pages of authentic documentation on this vehicle. I would like 15k out of this vehicle, it's value is unknown due to this birds rare notchback and mileage. If you want a perfect GTA this is the one. Note, I have owned over 12 TA's in my days. This is #1 maybe next to the Bandit. See my ad on cars for sale on this site.
DALE4EVR
Old 07-23-2001   #7
REMOVED USER

Please see my post: pub24.ezboard.com/fgtasou...=167.topic
Old 09-15-2001   #8
REMOVED USER

re

I have a 1991 Black GTA, 23 000 miles
www.geocities.com/l_bourque35/1991trans.htm
open to offers