Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA CARS FOR SALE

GTA CARS FOR SALE Got a GTA that, Heaven Forbid, you're looking to send to a good home for whatever reason? Then post your listing HERE.....!

Old 05-16-2001   #1
REMOVED USER

89 GTA F/S blk on blk, with new Supercharger kit

1989 GTA Trans Am, 350TPI,Auto w/SLP shift kit,Aluminum DS, Black on Black Leather. This car has been in my possession for 5 yrs. Tried to take good care of it, and it mostly shows. Here is the good, Strong 350(30k on motor),auto and newly REBUILT 9bolt with 3.70 gears, 4wheel discs,full poly suspension with tubular front control arms, t-tops. 110,000. Needs paint and minor body work, has a scrape (very light) after pass door and a dent in the front fender also on pass side (from parking in my condo complex) needs brakes, but here is what you get: new 1LE front brake kit, just need to modify spindle, ATI procharger NEW IN BOX, never installed, paid over $3200 for the kit alone. New rear calipers, need rotors and the labor. Car has a Hypertech, thermomaster chip, SLP Cold air kit, SLP 3" exhaust, modded MAF, 160 thermo and fan switch, hotchkis rear control arms and panhard rod, hotchkis strut tower brace, pioneer stereo, with pioneer 4 way speakers. New Koni red shocks/struts f+r and Eibach springs. New 245 50ZR dunlops on front and 255/50zr 16 on back with GTA Gold lace wheels. I will include new carpeting (taupe) and seats f+r (leather taupe from a 96 T/A) for an extra $500. Also can include a 6spd transmission and components for conversion for an extra $1500.00 Car needs finishing and some paint to be perfect. Since I got my company car this project has been put on hold. Everything works and it has a viper alarm. Asking $7500 with the S/C OBO. Will do it for $8000 with the seats and carpet. Email for more info.
Old 02-06-2005   #2
kx_10

Re: 89 GTA F/S blk on blk, with new Supercharger kit

Im very interested in your GTA if its still available. If available email some photos to kx_10@usa.com
kx_10 is offline   Reply With Quote