Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA SPECIFIC > GTA TECH

GTA TECH Want to discuss technical topics about your GTA.... engine tuning, mechanical upgrades, problem areas, etc.? Then post it HERE!

Old 03-17-2001   #1
REMOVED USER

Hey, HASBRO248!

Are you from N. Jackson? I'm from lake Milton and graduated from Jackson in 1989. Thought I might know you.

JD
Old 03-17-2001   #2
REMOVED USER

Re: Hey, HASBRO248!

NO IM ORIGINALY FROM YOUNGSTOWN AND I GRADUATED FROM WOODROW WILSON IN 1990 BUT NOW I LIVE IN STRUTHERS. THATS PRETTY COOL TO FIND SOME ONE THAT LIVES SO CLOSE ON A WEB PAGE THIS SIZE!YOU GOT A GTA? WHAT YEAR? 5.0 OR 5.7? IM GUESSING A 90 BY YOUR SCREEN NAME.I HAVE ONLY SEEN A HANDFUL OF GTA'S AROUND HERE. HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN YOUR GTA TO THE HOT ROD SUPERNATIONALS? IF YOU EVER HAD ANY STERIO WORK DONE ON YOUR CAR IN THE AREA YOU WOULD PROBABLY KNOW ME I HAVE WORKED FOR ALL THE SHOPS LIKE PHASE 2,AUDIO EXTREEME,DASH,BEST BUY,PJ'S AUTO SOUND,CARTRONICS,DOC'S,ECT...
HEY LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR CAR AND JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY I SOLD ONE OF MY CARS TO A KID NAMED CHAD THAT SAID HE LIVED OUT THERE I SOLD HIM A 82 CUTLASS THAT WAS VETT WHITE AND HAD A COWINDUCTION HOOD SCOOP ON IT AND IT SAID UFO RACEING ON THE TRUNK IT HAD A BIG BLOCK OLDS IN IT AND IT WAS BUILT TO HELL ON STREET TIRES AND FULL 3 INCH EXAUST AND REGULAR PUMP GAS I RAN 11.50 AT QUAKER BUT THOSE DAM OLDS ARE TO EXPENSIVE TO BUILD SO NOW THAT I LEARNED MY LESSON THERE I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING WITH MY GTA. I'VE NOTICED BY THIS SITE THAT YOU KEEP UP ON THE PARTS FOR OUR CAR ,GO UP TO SUMMIT EVER? ME TOO . OK NOW THAT I JUST WROTE A E-MAIL THE SIZE OF A NOVEL I GOTTA GO , CATCH YA LATER!
Old 03-18-2001   #3
REMOVED USER

Actually, I haven't lived in Lake Milton for about 10 Years. I'm in the Air Force and stationed in Utah. I own a 1990 White GTA with the 5.7L motor and have made a few mods but nothing outragous.
Old 03-19-2001   #4
REMOVED USER

THATS COOL HOWLONG YOU BEEN IN THE AIRFORCE? I AM A POLICE OFFICER THATS WHY I HAD TO MOVE TO STRUTHERS FROM YOUNGSTOWN ( NOT THAT I WANTED TO STAY IN THAT @#*&! HOLE)
I WISH I WOULD HAVE WENT INTO THE MILITARY WHEN I GRADUATED! I ALO WISH I HAD THE 350 IN MY GTA BUT I LOVE MY 5SPEED AND I WILL EVENTUALY PUT A 350 OR 383 IN IT. DO YOU HAVE THE LEATHER SEATS? I DO AND THE DRIVERS ONE IS RIPPED AND THEY WANT $500 TO $1OOO A SEAT TO REPAIR THEM AND I CANT FIND ANY ANYWHERE IN THE US FOR SALE IN GOOD CONDITION, TALK ABOUT DISCOURAGEING THAT COULD BE A GOOD DOWN PAYMENT ON A ZZ4 CRATE MOTOR! BUT YOU KNOW HOW THAT GOES NOTHING ON OUR CAR IS CHEAP!!!!!! WHAT ABOUT YOU ANY PLANS IN THE MAKING FOR YOUR GTA? OK I GOTTA GO MY WIFE IS AT WORK AND MY KIDS ARE TEARING UP THE HOUSE AND IF I DONT CLEAN UP BEFORE SHE GETS HOME ILL BE LIVEING IN MY GTA! (LOL) LATER DUDE! ,JAY
Old 03-19-2001   #5
REMOVED USER

Stuff

I've been in for a little over 11 years. I've gotten to see some pretty wild @#%$! I've been to over 14 countries
Old 03-20-2001   #6
REMOVED USER

Re: HEY, JDS WHITE 90

IT MUST BE NICE TO SEE THE WORLD AND GET PAID AT THE SAME TIME. MY JOB LETS ME SEE SOME PLACES TOO ( CRACK HOUSES ,CHOP SHOPS ,AND FILTHY BARS! LOL)
HELL THE CLOSEST I HAVE EVER COME TO FLYING IS MY CBR900RR.
THAT HAS TO BE AWSOME TO GO THAT FAST AND HAVE A THROTTLE WITH THAT MUCH POWER ON THE OTHER END OF IT!THE FASTEST THING I GET IS A CROWNVIC WITH A POLICE INTERCEPTOR MOTOR ...AND LET ME TELL YOU OUR GTA'S ARE QUICKER THAN THEM!