Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA SPECIFIC > GTA TECH

GTA TECH Want to discuss technical topics about your GTA.... engine tuning, mechanical upgrades, problem areas, etc.? Then post it HERE!

Old 03-23-2006   #1
Cj87GTA
Proud Owner

tower brace measurments

hey guys just wondering if anyone has decent dimensions for a strut tower brace for an 87 gta? i was looking at some of the prices online and i't sa little steep for my budget right now. what i was considering however was fabricating my own (using the school's supplies etc). if anyone had anything that would help that would rock,

cj
Cj87GTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006   #2
longtrackrmk

Re: tower brace measurments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj87GTA
hey guys just wondering if anyone has decent dimensions for a strut tower brace for an 87 gta? i was looking at some of the prices online and i't sa little steep for my budget right now. what i was considering however was fabricating my own (using the school's supplies etc). if anyone had anything that would help that would rock,

cj
I did not measure anyones when I made mine, just looked at a few pics and built one. Real easy / I will try and get a pic of it on the car after the motor is back in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1875.JPG (35.9 KB, 11 views)
longtrackrmk is offline   Reply With Quote