Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA SPECIFIC > GTA TECH

GTA TECH Want to discuss technical topics about your GTA.... engine tuning, mechanical upgrades, problem areas, etc.? Then post it HERE!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2017   #1
coconutbob

I'm in need of new tires

I've finally got my hands on a 1987 Pontiac Firebird and I couldn't be more exicited! I have painted it yellow, changed the brakes and the stop lights and now it's down to the tires! I'll be driving around the city with it and a lot on the highway. Money is definitely not an issue, I'm willing to spend as much as neccessary. I want them to look good and work good. My neighbor's a mechanic and told me about this website HolmesTire, but I don't like it and I don't want to buy something and then regret my decision. What are your thoughts?
coconutbob is offline   Reply With Quote