Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA CLASSIFIEDS > GTA CARS FOR SALE

GTA CARS FOR SALE Got a GTA that, Heaven Forbid, you're looking to send to a good home for whatever reason? Then post your listing HERE.....!

Old 12-13-2016   #1
78gagta78

87 gta - pa

Best cash offer (NOT PARTING OUT) - 87 GTA 5.7 350ci project car. Has been off road in garage for years but still fires right up n runs strong n sounds great. Needs some work to get inspection but has around $10,000. in performance parts and interior. Digital dash cost $1,873. alone (Main cluster is from Marks Custom Kits $1,500) Speedo shows 0-60 n highest mph. New leather with notchback/TTA rear seats, Rebuilt trans w shift kit, BBK 52mm throttle body, SLP cold air intake n runners, Ported plenum to match runners, Edelbrock base manifold n headers, Flowmaster exhaust no cat or tube from cat to diverter valve, MSD billet distributor n 8.5mm wires, Accel 24lb injectors n 300+ digital ignition, Moser 12 bolt rear w 33 spline axles Ford style C-clip eliminators (Axles bolt on instead of weak C-clip) HD stud girdle cover 373 gears Aubern posi unit, Bear Racing rear brakes w 12" rotors (Rear n brakes HAVE HARDLY ANY ROAD USE and cost $3,700), Goodyear highmile (blue) hoses, Subframe connectors, SLP tubular rear control arms n boxed panhard bar, polyurethain bushings, KYB adjustable shocks n struts, Mac strut tower brace, Harwood cowl induction hood, Dunlop SP Sport R2 tires (Lots of tread left), also has many othe newer parts. NEEDS battery, fuel sending unit (pump is a new AC/Delco), smog pump got noisy when the cold weather came, fan switch, some bad weatherstripping, Rear wing is there but falling apart, Hood and driver fender has 2 BAD key scratches, pass door lock has 4 small holes around it from failed theft attempt back in 1999 and body has many small chips n dings but good condition, It has about 74,000 miles. As I said is project car (my 7th) that I lost intrest in years ago and don't have the time or $$ to spend and need the garage space ASAP. I would also consider a partial trade for a 99-06 Silverado or sierra 4wd Extended cab with NO RUST FRAME OR LOWER BODY. I have a 2000 sierra w good interior, 5.3 motor,trans, transfer case (Push button Auto 4wd), Bumpers and ok pewter color front end. The frame, rockers, cab corner and entire lower body is totally rotted so your truck doesn't have to run or even have a drivetrain but MUST NOT BE RUSTY, be able to steer, brake and be 99-06 X Cab Auto 4wd. I cant seem to get pictures uploaded here so if you go to Craigslist (reading PA) cars and trucks, type trans am gta into the search and the first car is mine, and there are 24 pics in that add.
78gagta78 is offline   Reply With Quote