Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA SPECIFIC > GTA MISC

GTA MISC What you're looking to find out about your GTA doesn't fit in the above categories? Then post your topic HERE!

Old 05-19-2016   #1
Oh5V

GTA Year: 1988
GTA Engine: 305 TPI Automatic
I'm back, got a second GTA

I haven't been on here in a while or even touched my project 88 GTA notchback tribute car(clone) in more than 2 years. I had all the ls1 swap stuff, motor trans wiring etc, etc. But I decided to change plans for the car and do a different motor swap so the LS swap stuff got sold off. I'm buying the new swap motor/trans after the winter. But thats that car.
Well last week, a random craigslist search led me to a real 1988 notchback GTA. It had been rear ended by a Harley Davidson 6-7 years ago and had been parked in a garage since. Came with all parts needed to fix. Flame red metallic, black interior, 350 tpi, auto, hardtop, analog dash. Car does have a rebuilt title already from a minor front end accident that was repaired over 15 years ago, but still a valid, not salvage title. I checked it out and brought it home. needs a bunch of stuff like the correct tan interior which ive already found and a full paint job. But hey, for 1,000 bucks, who could say no? lol.

Oh5V is offline   Reply With Quote