Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA SPECIFIC > GTA DOCUMENTATION/RESEARCH

GTA DOCUMENTATION/RESEARCH Want to ask about your GTA's documentation, build codes, or other historical data? Then post it HERE!

Old 10-05-2013   #21
86TA355SR

Re: 89 GTA WS6 20 Anniversary? Fact or BS?

Yes, think most of us knew it was BS when first posted. Still in awe someone would do this, let alone at Trans Am Nationals. Tech Line inspector did a good job realizing what it was and put it into the correct class.

It was a nice car though, had very nice paint that was glass smooth. Respect the work done to it but not my style.

Banshee: I thought that was your TTA on thirdgen, posted in the "low mile third gens-post yours" Great car, hope to add a TTA to my garage someday.
86TA355SR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013   #22
Banshee

Re: 89 GTA WS6 20 Anniversary? Fact or BS?

Yep I bounce around on quite a few boards. Love 3rd gens, have had 1 or 2 ever since high shcool in 85'. I watched this body style evolve from day one and I just can't get away from them or the people and Forums that support them.

I get accused of stepping on peoples toes sometimes but it drives me nuts when someone says they have something and I KNOW they don't. I get carried away sometimes so I will apologize now for future misled words.

As I said before,,I knew it was an old post but I know there are alot of YOUNG guns out there who have these cars and may not know What from What. That was the reason I jumped in on the post especially when I saw it was prospecting a TTA.
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote