Pontiac GTA Enhancement information and discussions with Technical DIY and performance tuning information for the hardcore Pontiac GTA Owners and Enthusiasts.
Forum | Register Now | Members | Search | How Do I... | Calendar

Go Back   The GTA Source Page Message Forums > GTA SPECIFIC > GTA DOCUMENTATION/RESEARCH

GTA DOCUMENTATION/RESEARCH Want to ask about your GTA's documentation, build codes, or other historical data? Then post it HERE!

Old 01-06-2013   #1
janlarsson
F-Body Member

Looking for readble trim sheet (STRIM) 1989 or there around

Need help finding a good scan of the attached STRIM sheet; this is from a 1989 Turbo Trans Am however any Van Nuys built car around 1989 would have an identical one.

If you can help wiht a good scan or photo (high res) so I can read the fineprint in each box and at the very bottom (name and number of sheet) would be much appreciated.

Have to be the one named STRIM as circled in red on this one.

Just for your info this would been the worksheet used to stuff the car with some of the very last items as well as the loose items in the trunk for the dealer prep so things like front airdam, wheel locks and nut covers, floor mats etc.

If you can help with a really good scan or photo/s PM or email me directly jlarsson@london.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Looking 4 STRIM_Sheet.jpg (71.1 KB, 14 views)

1989 TTA #1078 - 1 of 3 in the UK
janlarsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013   #2
Pckstin

Re: Looking for readble trim sheet (STRIM) 1989 or there around

Jan, Did you get any help with this yet? I found my '89 trim sheet I can email. LMK....
Pckstin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013   #3
janlarsson
F-Body Member

No no help so far.

If the one you have is the STRIM trim sheet and you can email me a really good scan or photo would be much appreciated. My email is jlarsson@london.com

Old 02-08-2013   #4
Pckstin

Sorry, the one I have is not the STRIM. Mine reads "17-30-30" and "I/P" in the areas you have circled in red.
Old 02-08-2013   #5
janlarsson
F-Body Member

There's a number of these used at different assembly stations along the line, I/P is the one for the instrument panel for instance and I do have that one already.

However if you do have a good scanner and could scan the right hand quarter corner in high resolution so I can desipher the barcode and figure that one out would be great; along wiht just a copy of the whole sheet and I will figure out what the barcode represents and let you know ... the ones I have were not good enough to work out the barcode.

Appreciate the help.

Jan

Old 02-08-2013   #6
Pckstin

Unfortunately the sheet is partly destroyed, so I can't scan the entire thing. Half of it is still stuck to the car and 1/4th destroyed when the carpet was put in the car. I found this sheet in the rear passenger side floor pan. When the carpet was installed the adhesive square was laid over the top left of the sheet. Anyway, the bar code is legible. Sent PM with link....pics too big for email.

P.S. Passenger compartment carpet to come out in the next month, maybe I will find more. I am more excited about removing the carpet than a normal person should be....lol I will let you know what I find.

Last edited by Pckstin; 02-08-2013 at 09:41 AM.