View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010   #1
GTAGUY65
PAUL

1989 Trans AM GTA 90k 350 t-top Gray

I don't really want to sell, I finally got my dream GTA but I may have to sell since I have been out of work since August. this Gunmetal Gray GTA has never been in an accident I can tell because it has all original body panels because all factory stickers are on them, it is missing the sticker in the console but it is a GTA or I would not have bought it, it is original paint and GTA emblems are in original place. except for the sail panels which still have a trace of the adhesive, but were missing when I got the car I still have the NOS gray sail panel birds that I purchased.
the GOOD: steering wheel still in great condition as well as the console and dash! New fuel injectors, New rebuilt Transmission with corvette servo and shift kit and 2000 stall speed converter. new Koni Reds. suspension and brakes were just checked-(great Cond.!)
Body straight only 1 slight door ding. original spoiler decent cond. original working stereo as well as steering wheel controls, falken ziex still have great tread. fast and fun!

the Bad: clear coat failure. drivers seat leather deteriorating, By passed heater core (needs Heater core), AC needs to be recharged, everything works otherwise

My e-mail is pkvocals@hotmail.com I am in Southern Oregon I'd Like to get my 4,500 back out of it let me know if interested thanks PAUL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0667a.jpg (616.8 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0838.JPG (360.9 KB, 135 views)

Last edited by GTAGUY65; 04-03-2010 at 01:00 AM.
GTAGUY65 is offline   Reply With Quote