View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010   #10
gorin002
GM Enthusiast

Re: 1989 GTA trans am (IL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieRider2 View Post
Man, I feel for you. I'm lucky that my cars are a long time paid for. But I can relate to the jobless scenario.... I was there for 6 months after we stopped raising chicken in '08. I finally took a job with Walmart, and was glad to have it. The area around me here is pretty depressed economically, and my new rate of pay is about 1/2 of what I was making before. But I DO have a full time job and benefits, and for that I am thankful.

I'm in the same boat somewhat though as I am trying to get my '01 Dodge 2500 paid off before diesel fuel takes off again in price. It should pay off in June and that will be a lot less pressure financially.

I hope you are able to find a good buyer for your car; the market is there for folks looking for a nice GTA. You just have to get yours in front of them; that's the key. Best of luck with your sale.

gorin002.... please refrain from political statements/comments in the future. I understand the language barriers, but please try to be more respectful and courteous to other members in the future.
ho stop
i wil not make anny politicial remark and i appoldges
if you read it careful i never did t repect other members
i don t repect other member i am not guilty i do !!
gorin002 is offline   Reply With Quote