View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013   #1
Oh5V

GTA Year: 1988
GTA Engine: 305 TPI Automatic
Bought a decent GTA...

Last week I brought home a 1988 GTA...
It isn't my first GTA Ive ever owned, more like my 5th. But the others were either sold whole or only good for parts.

I found this one on eBay and gave it a shot. I bid more than I really felt comfortable with, being that I was bidding based on only a few pictures for reference.

Really only needs paint along with some other minor things.

Its a white 1988 GTA with grey cloth interior, 305tpi, auto, digital dash.

When I picked it up, seller tells me it only has 62k original miles, and hands me the original window sticker along with the complete purchase contract and service contract paperwork, along with all the other new-car paperwork and receipts. I even have the carbon copy of the bank withdrawal request for all the cash for the car. The car also has the t-top shades, and even the instruction paperwork on how to install them. Car was undercoated brand new and even had the fabric protection package done.

On top of all that, the seller gave me spare front and rear bumpers, side and 1/4 gfx, hood, and 2 more sets of headlights, door panels, side mirror, bumper support plate. All these parts are extras since the car doesn't need them.

I think I got a pretty good deal in the end. lol.

Oh5V is offline   Reply With Quote