View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010   #1
RazorRC

GTA Year: 1989
GTA Engine: 350 TPI Automatic
1989 GTA trans am (IL)

I wish not to do this but i pretty much don't have a choice....
I own a 89 Flame Red Metallic GTA with TTops.
it's has the original 350tpi, a upgraded 700R4 trans. with 2800 stall, and the original borg-warner 9 bolt, 3.27 rear. The interior is Beechwood Leather w/ folding split rear seats. All mechanical operations are in working order. The body has all original sheet metal. However there is one minor issue. The driver side sail panel has a bubble spot, light surface rust is starting to form. For the most part the car is original, but i have done several tasteful upgrades.
I have many receipts for parts purchases, a full documentation including, window sticker, PHS documents, 2 pontiac dealer entusiast handbooks, dealer invoice, dealer service manual, 3 pages of rpo decoded info, and owner's manual. I also have a collection of restoration parts that would go along with the car. I was in the process of restoring her, until i lost my job. The GTA really doesn't need much other then a few restoration parts and a lil bit of paint. The car has only 91k. I'm the 3rd owner of the car and have taken care as best as i could.
My car isn't a trailer queen but it isn't a basket case either. If anything i would probably be asking around $6,500 OBO and that would come with everything, i explained. If interested i can email you a complete list of things that have been done over the past 8 years that i owned her. Pictures are in my photo album, so you can get a good idea what "Wildfire" looks like. I do plan on taking some more pics when i have the time....
I may end up putting it on ebay soon, but i rather give it a good home to someone who is a GTA fan and someone i can trust to take care of her. If anyone is interested please let me know. I live in IL and so does the car. My phone number is 630-776-9131. Thank you and god bless...
RazorRC is offline   Reply With Quote