PDA

View Full Version : How Wonderful

gtayumiko
10-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Another horrible GTA clone.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac-Trans-Am-pontiac-TRANS-AM-GTA-BUILT-350-5SPD_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6427QQihZ020QQitemZ300162076794QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

87bucketgta
10-17-2007, 10:17 AM
I saw that this morning, just shook my head

8T9GTA
10-17-2007, 10:19 AM
I feel (or at least like to think) some some people legitimately don't know what a GTA is, or don't know that what they have is not a GTA. They may think that badges are the only thing that make a GTA a GTA, or they were told it was a GTA when they purchased it and never bothered or thought to question it's authenticity. I will agree that we have seen some scum bags out there that know their car is not a true GTA and go to great legnths to convince people otherwise so they can make some extra money off it. I also feel that in some cases the buyer has a resonsibility to themselves to do some research so they do not get ripped off. If I was new to GTAs I would be checking out as many ads as possible and when I come across a "GTA" like the one in this ad I would think: hmmm I've never seen a 1986 GTA in any other ads before, or none of the others GTA's I've out there seem to have fender vents or a non-body colored rear spoiler. I'm not trying to be mean or harsh but if you bought this car thinking its a real GTA that's no ones fault but your own. Just my 2 cents. Any other thoughts or opinions?

8T9GTA
10-17-2007, 10:34 AM
If I have just offended anyone that was sold a fake GTA, I did not mean to and I apoligize.

-Tom

GTA50
10-17-2007, 10:38 AM
Oh man, :whoa: there is so much wrong with that car!! It's not even fuel injected and mythology regarding Camaros with 350's and 5-speeds aside, to get the 5-speed, you had to go with a 305! I won't even to into fender vents and 1986! These people that try to pull off these cars as GTA's..... :nutkickin

JMHO

Gary.